Thursday, June 29, 2017

#274- At Descanso Gardens


 

 

Between work (writing) and work (writing), I go to Descanso Gardens.

 

I usually get there by walk (except night time) from my apartment in Montrose.

 

 

Descanso Gardens is like my gym, my meditation room and my dining room (at the night concert and DJ night).

 


 

I usually go there by myself (I have a membership), but I sometimes invite my friends.




 

With friends I always find something new (new angle view, new plants and new flowers).

 










 

The other day I wanted to find everything what I read in the sign of Leonardo da Pisa (Leonardo Fibonacci / Italian mathematician) about the patterns and geometries of his famous golden ratio “Fibonacci spiral series” (sunflower, pinecone, snail).

































 







Yes, I found a sunflower in the Main garden, I found a pinecone in the California garden and I found a snail in the Hope Garden.


It’s a miracle.

 










 



Yes, Nature is miracle… including human beings…

 



























When I walk in Descanso Gardens I feel good energy from trees, plants, flowers, animals (squirrel, deer, rabbit, bird, duck, koi fish etc.), insects & reptiles (bee, butterfly, lizard etc.) and people (people are very friendly).























 

 





















































I’m very happy to walk, meditate and eat (Maple at Descanso Gardens and Descanso Gardens café have fabulous food) at Descanso Gardens.

 






I’ve got also a lot of great ideas to write books during walking at Descanso Gardens.





































Descanso Gardens is a happy place for me.

 

Since March 8, today was my 42nd visit and enjoyed the Kathleen Grace concert.

 

 


Summer just started… I’m enjoying summer at Descanso Gardens.

 

How about you? Do you have special plans for summer?

 

Happy summer to everyone!

 

 





Yoko Fujimoto

Writer

Los Angeles

June 29, 2017


Copyright © 2017 Yoko Fujimoto