Sunday, December 28, 2014

#251- Good-bye 2014, and Hello 2015




Today was my last day of “Oosoji” (in Japanese, in English “Spring Cleaning” or “Major Cleanup”) for a new year.


I am a clean freak and I love cleaning, so I don’t need to do special cleaning for my home (because I always keep clean my home! ha ha…), but we (Japanese people) always have a special cleaning time around the end of the year.

 
Anyway, I did a special cleaning for my home for a new year, it was a Zen Cleaning (I counted my belongings in my home & my car, and I appreciated them and wiped them).

 
2660 belongings are in my home & my car (Simple is best, I don't want to have many belongings in my home & my life!).


I feel so fresh!


Now I can say thank you to 2014 & good-bye to 2014, and now I would like to say hello to 2015.


I can’t wait to have more fun in 2015.
 
Yes, Good-bye 2014, and Hello 2015 :)


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Dec 28, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Yoko Fujimoto