Thursday, May 15, 2014

#242- Miracles are everywhere!

I believe in miracle.
I mean...a miracle is not a miracle…a miracle is a happy energy’s result.


Today, I saw a happy miracle at my apartment building.


After I read some pages of my novel (the theme is love story in Newport Beach) that I wrote in 2010, I went to the fitness center at my apartment building to exercise.


I believe, my novel (there is a miracle in it) is a lucky charm, because when I read some pages of my novel, I always see a happy miracle.




***


Anyway, today when I was in the fitness center, I saw the apartment manager Mr. A and his new leasing office staff Mr. F (the manager Mr. A was training for a new leasing office worker Mr. F).


Wow! I am so happy for Mr. F!!
Mr. F used to work as maintenance & cleaning staff at my apartment building.
Mr. F has got promoted to leasing office staff.


Three weeks ago, when I saw his new hair cut (he cut his long hair), I told him...


Me: Wow! F***, You cut your hair?  Looks nice!


Mr. F: Thank you Yoko!


Me: New look for a summer time huh!


Mr. F: Ah… I want to work as an office worker, so I cut my hair for job search.


Me: Oh…I see… What do you want to do?


Mr. F: I want to work in the office, like A*** (apartment manager) or J*** (leasing staff), so I am looking for a job.


Me: If I know someone who is looking for staff which you are looking for, I will let you know. You are a nice person, and you work hard. You will get what you want! Good luck!




***



Mr. F (he is in 20s) always has a big smile on his face.


Even though I made an emergency call and asked him to come to my place late night or special day (one time, I remember, when I had the drains overflow in my kitchen sink on a Super Bowl Sunday), he always had nice smile on his face.


So I wrote many nice comments (reports) about him to his boss & my apartment corporate office (headquarter).


One time I heard the good news from my former apartment manager Ms. R, “Yoko, F***’s salary got raised the other day! Thank you for your compliment about him!”


Me: Oh… I am so glad to hear that. He deserved it! Good for him! And you… you are the best manager, so you’ve been managing him well.


(Yes… this former manager Ms. R also had promoted, so she has been moved to the other office.)


***


Anyway, my point is…Even though it seems like things are impossible…
Anything is possible.


The leasing office staff Mr. J had promoted and had been moved to the other office…
Mr. F got promoted and got his ideal job (leasing office staff).


Remember, Mr. F was looking for his new job three weeks ago…
And then he got a new position which he was looking for...within three weeks.


It seems like a miracle...
But this miracle happens when we really want it.


I am so happy to see this happy energy’s result.
I hope you are having a miracle day too :)


By the way, do you want to read my lucky charm novel?
If you wish to read my novel, my dream will come true :)


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles May 15, 2014
Copyright © 2014 Yoko Fujimoto