Saturday, March 9, 2013

#205- Thinking of Japan on March 11…

March 11, 2011… I never forget what happened in Japan.

Since two years ago, I wrote 5 posts about my thoughts regarding the Japan earthquake & Tsunami on March 11, 2011.

If you want, please read my 5 posts below.

 
#1- My heart goes out to Japan, my country / 9.0-magnitude Japan earthquake & Tsunami  On March 12, 2011


 
#2- Don’t cry…smile please

On March 15, 2011


 
#3- To my people, Japanese people    

米国より東日本大震災(東北地方太平洋沖地震)被災者および日本の皆様へメッセージ / 海外セレブからのお見舞い&応援メッセージ -Pray for Japan(日本に祈りを捧げます)-

On March 18, 2011


 
#4- Thank you for your support for Japan disaster

On March 31, 2011


 
#5- What I Learned from the Japan Disaster

On February 22, 2012


***

 
I believe that Japan is still beautiful country.

3.11 didn’t change Japanese people’s beautiful spirit. We (Japanese people) always appreciate Mother of nature, and we believe that Mother of nature is a GOD to us, even though we had a hard time in the past (March 11, 2011).

***

 
This weekend, I am thinking of Japan strongly.

Tomorrow is March 11th in Japan (17 hours ahead of U.S.).

And, tomorrow night I am going to get together with some Japanese friends in Los Angeles. We are going out to dinner.

 
Life is beautiful.

Japan is beautiful. Every country is beautiful.

 
Life is good.

Japan is good. Every country is good.

 
I am wishing you good health and happiness.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles March 9, 2013
Copyright © 2013 Yoko Fujimoto