Sunday, February 3, 2013

#201- Dear You

Dear You,

How are you today?

I hope you are having a great day today…

These days, people are trying to make connections with many people by emails, text messages, phone, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, foursquare, Tumblr, MySpace, etc… of course, face to face (in person) as well…

For me, as you said, I just need one real connection with a real person.

It doesn’t matter how many messages I have received from you, or how many times I have talked with you, or how many times I have met you...

One real connection from one big hug with you, one sweet kiss with you, one fun conversation with you, one thoughtful message from you… I care about these…

 
I am thinking of a lovely person (You!)… I am glad that you are on this earth.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you.

Love,
Yoko

 
By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Feb 3, 2013
Copyright © 2013 Yoko Fujimoto