Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#199- Hello 2013

Happy New Year!

Do you make New Year’s resolutions?

I make New Year’s resolutions every year.
 

My 2013 will be…

#1: Write three novels and three scripts.

#2: Write a letter to my mom every month (besides call every week). Give my love for her.

#3: Eat lunch with friends at least once a week. Give my friendship & my love for them.

#4: Keep my weight 83lbs, but eat what I want & feel happy every day.

#5: Listening to good music & mediate & eat chocolate when I am feeling down (don’t call friends when I am feeling down).

#6: Read a book every day at least one hour before go to bed.

.

.

.

#32: Every night, read my New Year’s resolutions before write my diary.

#33: Every morning & every night, say thank you to everything and everyone around me.

 
LOVE + PEACE + HAPPINESS = 2013

Life is beautiful… Have a beautiful 2013 to you :)

 
P.S. Orange, Blue and Gold are the Feng Shui lucky colors in 2013. Have some lucky colors for your life!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Jan 1, 2013
Copyright © 2013 Yoko Fujimoto