Thursday, November 15, 2012

#194- Who are you? Who am I?

I shouldn’t open my door, but I don’t know why I opened it…

A stranger knocked on my front door at my Hollywood Apartment.

He told me, “You left me.”

Me: What? Who are you?

He: Who am I? You don’t remember me?

Me: No. You’ve got a wrong number… I mean you’ve got a wrong apartment.

He: Here is my name (he showed me his business card).

Me: I am so sorry, I really don’t know you. You’ve got a wrong person.

He: We were 8 years old, and you suddenly left me.

Me: OMG…

He: You were mad at me, and you left me.

Me: Ah aha ha… sounds like me…no…I mean…please don’t take it personally, when I was in elementary school, I moved 6 times due to my father’s business. So, I guess, I just had to leave the school right away. How did you find me???

He: Facebook.

(In my mind, I was thinking… how I can close my door as soon as possible…)

***

This is my dream from last night. I woke up around 1:00am… so I wrote about this dream in my dream note book.

Now I remember… I saw a dream a couple of days ago (I didn’t write it down to my dream note book, because it wasn’t a story, just a piece of images)… After the graduation ceremony of a school, I had to say good-bye to someone at school, and I was looking for him, but I couldn’t find him. I thought I was on the 3rd floor… but it was the 4th floor (it was a hospital floor… it seems like, I was in “Grey’s Anatomy”).

Is this a nightmare or a good dream? I can’t figure it out…good or bad…

It seems like… I am watching a series of dreams… I can’t wait for tonight to see other dream…!

I guess… I watched too much “666 Park Avenue”…

Or…I already miss “Gossip Girl” (this season is the last one)… “Who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl”…

To be continued… I know you love me. XOXO, Yoko :)

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Nov 15, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto