Sunday, November 18, 2012

#195- Time of gratitude

How often do you remember to express your gratitude to yourself?

Once in a while, I read my note and remind myself to feel gratitude & my soul.

I would like to share my list of my gratitude with you.

 
#1-I have a life.

#2-I can feel love.

#3-I have a great family (my mother and my brother).

#4-I have a lot of great memories of my late father.

#5-I have nice relatives, so I don’t need to worry about my mother and my brother in Japan.

#6-I have many great friends.

#7-I have a nice place to live.

#8-I can eat a lot of delicious food.

#9-I have a great career and job.

#10-I have a great business sense and I can do many things.

#11-I am very healthy.

#12-I have enough money to live.

#13-I have a talent of writing.

#14-I have a heart of gold (Do you remember? This year & next year FENG SHUI LUCKY COLOR is gold!).

#15-I have a bright personality.

#16-I am a quick thinker and funny (I hope people think this way too :) ).

#17-I can speak Japanese and English.

#18-I have a space (mind & place) to decorate flowers in my home.

#19-I have a car and enough clothing, furniture, books, computer, TV, CD, DVD…things for my daily life.

#20-I have enough money in Japan as well.

#21-I have a reliable house with my mother & my brother in Japan.

#22-I have a free fitness center at my apartment (Oops, lately I haven’t been there…but my weight is 83lbs and I am in good shape :) ).

#23-I feel beautiful.


How about you? How do you feel gratitude for things?

Happy Thanksgiving!  Love, Yoko

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Nov 18, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto