Saturday, September 15, 2012

#188- Nightmare…!

Nightmare is bad?

#1- I was watching the Chinese airplane (I read Chinese character on the airplane) over my head, then the airplane crashed into the place where is next to my room (I live in the corner of the building)…! I was trying to help them. I was calling, calling, calling…!

#2- Two housebreaker burglars broke into my room, then they told me, “If you escape or make noise, we will kill you. Be quiet! ”… but two guys went to my bed room and they were displaying my jewelry on my wall, it seemed like they were making a boutique in my bed room. So I thought I can escape from them! And I opened the front door, then my neighbor was there, so I told her “I am in danger”, but the burglar came after me… so I ran, ran, ran…and suddenly the building was not my apartment… it was a castle… I was in the castle! And I was running, running, running…!

#3- I was in the dormitory and I was sitting in the chair, then a cute guy smiled at me, so I smiled at him too. Then I heard the beautiful voice from next to me. The woman’s voice on the phone was so beautiful. She talked with a very sophisticate way and her voice was so comfortable to listen like music. I told her that “You have a nice voice! How did you learn to talk like that?” And I realized that the cute guy stole my bag… I screamed, “I have 600 dollars in my bag!!!”. Then I was crying, crying, crying…!

What a nightmare…! I saw these nightmares in last two weeks.

I keep a dream diary, so I wrote down these dreams in it. And I researched why I saw these nightmares…it was fun to find out :)


*******

Real nightmare?

#1- I was almost scammed by a script/book agent the other day…!

#2- My computer is so slow…!

#3- I lost *** the other day…!

These nightmares happened in last two weeks.


*******

But… wait a minute!

#1- I got a new friend who is a very nice guy (Mr. P.T).

#2- I had a nice lunch time with my friend (Ms. K.G).

#3- I had a nice meeting with my friend (Mr. N.S) and the president (Mr. A.F) of Sony Digital Entertainment.

#4- I had a nice meeting with the script writer / director (Mr. R.R).

#5- I had a nice conversation with my friend (Ms. A.E).

Yes, my nice things are more than my nightmares in last two weeks so far…


I appreciate everything around me. Thank you!!!

How is going your weekend? I hope you don’t have a nightmare and you have a lucky thing in your life :)

Happy everyday to you :)


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Sep 15, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto