Wednesday, September 5, 2012

#187- 90027

Between the deadline and the deadline, I had a great lunch time with Kimberly (my sweet, sweet friend) at her home office today.

Kimberly wrote me an email a couple of weeks ago…. “HELLO Ladybug!!! I'm now your neighbor, so I was thinking we should get together and catch up. Do you want to come by or I can visit with you?”

Me: I wanna see your new place :)

Kimberly: Lunch? x

Me: Let's do :) I will bring something!

Kimberly: You bring your smile :) 12pm ok? x

Me: 12:00pm is great :) Let me know where you are. x

Kimberly: ******** LA CA 90027 *buzz top black box x

Me: Wow, same zip code :) I will bring my famous sandwiches for us :)

Kimberly: YUM, ok I'll have very simple salad or soup.

Me: I look forward to seeing you!


[This morning…]

Kimberly: Sorry my intern D*** will be with us. I'll share my sandwich :)

Me: I can make some extra then :) xoxo

Kimberly: So sweet! x


I like Kimberly very much, because she is always sweet. Who could say always, “You bring your smile :) ” ?

I really appreciate her friendship.


*******


Kimberly is an owner of PR company, PUREconsulting (www.pureconsultinginfo.com).

Her home office & showroom is very beautiful and stylish like herself.

Many people want to work with her, because she is a very reliable person. I can trust her anything.

Today, we had my turkey hamburg[er] steak (we, Japanese people eat hamburg[er] steak as a main dish, like a meatloaf) sandwich, my coffee caramel sauce sandwich and her salad.

We had the “SEX AND THE CITY” moments and I really had a nice time with her and her intern today.

And I was a FENG SHUI counselor for her new place, but she has already great FENG SHUI at her place. She didn’t need my help.


*******

When I got an urgent project last night (the deadline was tonight. Yes, I finished it!), I was almost going to tell her that “can I get a rain check?”, but I didn’t.

Promise is promise (especially, we made our plan long time ago) for me, and I really wanted to see her today.

I managed everything fine today. My feng shui is working as well :)

Great friends make my life colorful. Thank you for all my friends!


How was your day? I hope you had a nice day too :)


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Sep 5, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto