Sunday, August 12, 2012

#184- SEX AND THE CITY is forever

I am in New York, and I feel like… I am Carrie, or I am Samantha, or I am Miranda or I am Charlotte …do you know what I am talking about?

Between London Olympics and L.A. Fashion Market Week (Holiday & Resort 2012 Fashion Market Week starts tomorrow!), I started a marathon of HBO TV drama “SEX AND THE CITY”.

Three words for SEX AND THE CITY… I LOVE YOU.

Each 30 minutes episode (By the way, the movies are not good enough for me / there is my review of “SEX AND THE CITY 2” in my blog on June 8, 2010) is like jewelry to me. A diamond is forever and A “SEX AND THE CITY” is forever as well.

I feel like I am reading all my old diaries or I am having fun with my old good friends. My past life, my present life and my future life (really?) are in SEX AND THE CITY.

Anyway, I will go back to my SEX AND THE CITY time.

By the way, I will go back to L.A. tomorrow for L.A. Fashion Market Week. I am not sure that I will be a Carrie or a Samantha tomorrow. I will keep you posted :)

Have a wonderful new week to you :)


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles Aug 12, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto