Thursday, July 5, 2012

#180- I love U.S.A. and American people!

Ms.R. R, the owner of SquaresVille (Vintage Store at 1800 N, Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA / in Los Feliz) had invited me to her house BBQ party on 4th of July yesterday.

Two hours of cooking (My signature sandwiches are Tuna salad sandwiches & Egg salad sandwiches / Thanks to Japanese mayonnaise!) later, I was at her party.


I LOVE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

It was wonderful party, because Ms. R.R has many nice friends and family.

Mr.N & Ms.E told me that they have been to Japan and they love Japan. It was so nice to hear that people love Japan (my country!). Mr.N is Ms.R.R’s childhood friend since 4 years old.

I can trust people who have long time great friends.

I really like Ms.R.R, she has such a warm & kind personality. It really makes sense why her store is so popular (especially for celebrities!). Great energy attracts great energy :)

Ms.R is a nice friend of Ms.R.R. She is also sweet & funny like Ms.R.R. She gave me some great life messages today.


I LOVE FOOD:

Foods and drinks were great too.

I had White Wine, Shangri-La, Chips & Salsa, a lot of BBQ Chicken, Salad and Cucumber Rice.

Mr.J’s BBQ Chicken was soooooo gooooood! and Ms.S (who is his girlfriend)’s salad was soooooo gooooood! too. They are nice couple (= great cooking team = great love energy).

Mr.R & his wife are so in love. I enjoyed watching them. They have been married 12 years, but they look like “they just got married”.


I LOVE 4TH OF JULY:

One of my favorite holidays is 4th of July, because I love U.S.A. and I love American people.

Cool music and Fireworks made me feel like “I love U.S.A. and I appreciate to live here”.


ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF OUR LIFE:

At the party, one man collapsed and LAFD came and they took him to the hospital. (I hope he is ok…)

I really think that life is very short, we better to enjoy every moment of our life.

Ms.R.R was so sweet that she went to the hospital… I really like her very much. She is the best hostess at the party.


P.S. Ms. R is promoting the event, ESPY 20 on July 11th, noon – 6pm at Nokia Plaza L.A. LIVE. She said, “Free admission!” If you are interested in this event, enjoy!

P.S.2 Mr.M had to leave the party earlier, because he had to work last night. Let’s make him happy! He is a manager at the bar, TRUNKS BAR (8809 Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069). If you feel like to drink in West Hollywood, go to see him and drink & enjoy!


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles July 5, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto