Thursday, July 19, 2012

#182- A pop singer and I are…

The other day, I was in Pacific Palisades for shooting for TV project (at this time, I can’t talk about the details).

At the beautiful mansion with a five star ocean view, I had a fabulous day with a new pop singer Mr.T, an owner of the house Mr.H, a director Mr.L, a cameraman Mr.A, and a business associate Mr.W.


NEW WORDS:

“Speak easy” and “Fuck you money” are new words for me.

Mr.H and Mr.W asked me, “You don’t know about these words?”

Me: No...I have been living in U.S. since 24 years ago, but I have never heard these words…!

So, I wrote down these words in my note book.

Then, Mr.L was laughing at me…

Me: I am a writer, I write everything. I want to learn everything what I don’t know.

Yes, everywhere is my school and every moment is also my school.


NEW DAY DREAM:

I was sitting on the deck chair under the tree and I was reading a book with a glass of cosmopolitan. Every 10 minutes, I looked over the ocean and said to myself, “Oh…what a nice day! Thank you for everything! I am very happy to live here. Oh…sunshine and ocean are so beautiful, I love my life!”

Then lunch time, I was sitting at the dining table near by the large window. Again, I looked over the ocean and said, “Oh…what a nice day! Beautiful ocean makes me so happy. I am so happy!”

The Filet mignon and salad were so delicious. Having a red wine and watching the ocean… so peaceful.

After lunch, I was taking a nap in the bed room that has a large window to see a five star view.

Oh…I don’t want to wake up…

This is my day dream at the mansion when we were shooting.


NEW MEDIA:

These days, we are able to get everything on online…amazing technology world!

After this shooting (within 24 hours), I am on the internet TV and You Tube with a new pop singer Mr.T. He is so cute and talented… I am going to write about him from now on for many magazines etc...

When I am ready to talk about him in my blog, I will let you know.

By the way, my day dream is still continuing…


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles July 19, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto