Sunday, June 17, 2012

#177- Summer 2012 is here, right?


When I am working for newspaper/magazine regarding fashion show or fashion trade show, I always have to asking myself, “What month is this?” or “Am I in summer or fall?”… I sometimes confused about the season which I am in…

Last week, when I was walking around showrooms in downtown L.A. during L.A. Fall/Winter 2012 Fashion Market Week, again I was asking myself, “2012 summer is not yet, right?”

Last Monday and Tuesday, I saw many Fall/Winter 2012 fashion (clothing/shoes/accessories/hats/scarves etc), so I feel like I am ready to shop for next Fall/Winter!

By the way, when I saw many colorful 2012 Christmas Trees and many holiday gifts samples on the 12 floors at California Market Center, I really felt like in winter 2012.

The bad thing is that I got stomach flu during that week (I guess, I felt like I was in winter!)… The good thing is that (I always have a good luck for timing!) I’ve got sick after finished my article for Senken-Shimbun (Japanese major fashion trade newspaper, similar to WWD or California Apparel News)…yes, I have been sick since then… (Another good thing is that my weight is still 89lbs even though I ate too much during L.A. Fashion Market Week, because I’ve got sick!)


The great thing for everyone, June 20th is the first of summer day…

Do you have a summer vacation plan? My summer will be busy for writing novels. I hope you can read them near future :)


By the way + By the way, today is Father’s Day. Did you have a great day? I hope you did.

I really miss my late father and late Dr. A (who is my best friend’s dad / see my blog on May 28, 2012)… If you don’t have a dad, I am sure that your dad is thinking of you from heaven or somewhere today.

Happy Father’s Day to you.

And, summer 2012 is here… have a great summer to you!


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles June 17, 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto