Sunday, November 6, 2011

#162- Time is money

Time is money…Yes, I think so.

"Daylight saving time" system is a very smart idea.

One of my favorite activities in winter is, "Roll back my clocks & watches an hour to Standard Time."

Happy moment...I got one hour extra sleep in the morning, I gained one hour, and I saved one hour…!

Lucky us!


By the way, I would like to share the lucky scoop with you.

2012 Feng Shui Lucky Colors (this info is from Feng Shui master, Mr. Sachiaki Kobayashi in Japan) are red, yellow, white, and gold.

Have some lucky colors for your home and fashion, and gain more luck.

Have a wonderful winter time!


P.S. Japanese people don’t have "Daylight saving time" system in Japan, but most of them have enough saving money in the bank (yes, Japanese people are good at savings and they work overtime, so they don’t need to save their time).

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
November 6, 2011
Copyright © 2011 Yoko Fujimoto