Saturday, January 1, 2011

#138- Happy New Year!

Fresh air from the window, fresh flowers in my every room, fresh glass of water, fresh a cup of coffee and fresh me…I love the feeling of fresh morning, especially on the New Year’s morning.

On the first day of the New Year, waking up great feeling, being fresh, oh…such a wonderful feeling! Clean home with 2011 calendar, 2011 schedule note book, 2011 food diary, diary of 2011 and 2011 me…I love the New Year.


How is / was your morning on the first day of January 2011? Happy New Year!


2011 Feng Shui Lucky Colors (this info is from Feng Shui master, Mr. Sachiaki Kobayashi in Japan) are gold, green and lavender. Have some lucky color for your home and fashion. Good luck with 2011 to you!

Love,
Yoko

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
January 1, 2011

Copyright © 2011 Yoko Fujimoto