Saturday, November 6, 2010

#128- Time

Last night, during the phone conversation with my best friend, Suzie, I told her that everything is timing.

Time is very important for us, but sometimes I love doing nothing (I don’t feel “waste of my time” for doing nothing).

If I don’t feel like writing (I mean, my work as a writer. Even though, I love writing, sometimes I don’t feel like writing), I don’t write/work. I just do what I want, I might watch TV, eat, reading, listen to music, see movies, get together with my friends or doing nothing.

Most of the time, I don’t do “I have to do it” things and I just do “I want to do it” things. Life is very short…since my father passed away, I really think that…so I am enjoying with my happy things (“want to do it” things).

Standard time begins tomorrow, so I just ate dinner at 5:30pm to prepare for tomorrow/one hour difference from today. Because I usually eat dinner before 7:00pm for my diet strategy (my weight is 97lbs now, but I am still too far from my original weight at 86 lbs…). / By the way, I am an anti strict diet strategy, because I love to eat, so my healthy life strategy is: Just enjoy food with happy feeling and eat what I want when I am hungry (except “before 7:00pm” strategy).

Anyway, timing is everything.

This winter, I don’t go to Japan for my vacation (I always visit my mom & brother for one month in Tokyo, Japan). I am staying here in L.A.

Two reasons: 1. finishing up my novel (in Japanese) 2. instead of my trip fees, I spend $4400 for my new teeth(since the Newport Beach dentist mixed up my teeth four years ago, I wanted to fix it, now I am doing it with the best dentist in Torrance).

I miss my mom and brother…but I hope to see them in early next year with my new novel and new teeth… everything is timing, I hope.

Have a wonderful winter time!

P.S. By the way, did we have real summer and fall in L.A. this year??? I feel like, I am still in summer time… :)

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 6, 2010

Copyright © 2010 Yoko Fujimoto