Saturday, October 9, 2010

#126- Write with love

Recently I have been writing a novel and avoiding socialize (sorry, my friends!), so I have been spending time with myself a lot.

But, the other day, I had a lovely lunch with a Japanese married couple (the husband is a former TV Asahi chief of Los Angeles bureau / I used to work for him as a journalist) from Japan.

I usually have meals with them while they are here on their vacation in Los Angeles since they left Los Angeles 10 years ago.

When I see them and have conversation, I always feel beautiful love between husband and wife from them and feel happy.

They told me that they don’t fight each other. I can see why…because they respect each other and enjoy each other’s difference. What a nice couple. I am very happy to see and feel this beautiful love.

There are also a lot of love, love, and love in my novel. I can’t wait to open my book to people and give my love to readers.

Have a wonderful everyday to you all!
Love,
Yoko

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
October 9, 2010

Copyright © 2010 Yoko Fujimoto