Wednesday, September 1, 2010

#123- Lovely day at the Class Trade Show

MORNING:

At 6:00am this morning, I meditated and woke up with happy feeling.

With Enigma CD (The Screen Behind the Mirror), I had two slices of toast with butter and coffee with milk & sugar (a lot of sugar!). I always take half an hour for breakfast to get a great energy, especially for my work day.

In my car, with LADY GAGA CD (The Fame Monster), I got more energy for my day. Thanks to LADY GAGA!

********

At 9:40am, I attended the Class Trade Show for Senken-newspaper (major Japanese fashion trade newspaper, similar to WWD and California Apparel News). I interviewed a lot of people who exhibited at this show.

I always have great interview with Jason (who is a CEO of this show) and Karen (who is Jason’s girl friend, a consultant of this show and a vice president at Fred Segal/Ron Robinson). They are the great fashion business people in town.

Today, I was impressed by the gift for everyone at the entrance! I usually get a press pass / name tag or wrist band at the entrance, but I got a EQUALIBRYUM(this is wearable sports technology designed to increase the body’s equilibrioception or sense of balance giving users greater confidence when they compete) as a wrist band / press pass.

Oh…this one is PINK! Yeah! My favorite color! So funny that I was wearing the Dirtee Hollywood pink T-shirts (which I got it from Kimberly who is my friend and a PR person for this brand / this T-shirts is available at the Fred Segal / Ron Robinson). This summer, I wore this pink T-shirts a lot, because I love this one and I also wanted to PR for this T-shirts for Dirtee Hollywood/Kimberly and Karen/Ron of Fred Segal / Ron Robinson.

This T-shirts says, “Love is in Fashion”. Really cute and I feel cute!

Anyway, I was also carrying the PINK bag (which is my best friend, Suzie's gift on my last year birthday), wearing the PINK gold watch (which is from my brother), wearing PINK lipstick(which is from Suzie's mom) & PINK pedicure and using the PINK pen (which is from my friend / a Japanese TV producer). Everything was PINK! (makes me sooo happy!) ha ha :)

(I actually…I am wearing the other pink T-shirts from my mom and pink flower hot pants at home right now during writing this blog…ha ha ha!)

With the pink EQUALIBRYUM, I felt more balanced as well.

TALK, WALK, TALK, WALK…more TALK… (Oh I love my job! It’s fun to meet so many nice people and talk with many nice people at the show!)

********

NOON:

Around 12:30pm, I had Ahi tuna salad and strawberry lemonade (oh yes! even drink was PINK!) from TIARA CAFÉ with Jason & Karen and two special buyers. It was fun lunch!

After lunch, more TALK and WALK.

Around 3:00pm, I had a great coffee break with complementally coffee at the GROUND SWELL COFFEE. It was nice refreshment.

And I met a nice artist! David from JUSTICE BODAN. (I can’t write detail about our conversation in my today’s blog, because I am going to write an article about him and his products for Senken-newspaper.)

It was a lovely interview with David! He has such a fabulous energy and his artworks / products are fabulous as well.

He told me that he learned “respect” and “pride” from Japan during his visit to Japan. I can see that his sprits & love in his work. It’s really nice to see someone like that. It was really nice treat of my work day.

Oh…he gave me the special spiritual gift…miniature bronze sculpture “SELF CHARM” with his spirits (he made me a wish too!) Oh…I love this “lucky charm”! (Now, I am displaying this artwork on my writing desk next to my laptop computer.)

I got a lot of joy and luck at the Class Trade Show again. This show always has a great power, because Jason and Karen pick the best selections = great energy for this show.

Around 5:00pm, I had a complementally big slice of apple pie! (My favorite!!!) from SUNDEK ITALIAN COFFEE.

********

NIGHT:

During on the way back to my home with LADY GAGA CD (I drove side street /without freeway to see view / town), it was nice relaxation time in my car.


Did you have a lovely day? I hope you did.


P.S. Sorry Jason and Karen, I didn’t attend the parties tonight…I wanted to EAT dinner before 7:00pm(for my diet! ha ha…) I wish I was there tonight…next time, when I reach 85 lbs (which is my original weight), I will attend the party and stay until the end of the party! ha ha ha…!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
September 1, 2010

Copyright © 2010 Yoko Fujimoto