Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#117- My day in Los Feliz + Franklin Village

In Los Feliz

at 6:30am:

Clean and changed the water for my flower vases (vases are on the sink in my bath room, toilet counter, side table in my bed room, coffee table in my living room, dining table and kitchen counter) and watched Japanese TV news.

My flowers of this week are red and white gladiolus. Every room has a beautiful power!

at 8:00am:

Made French style rice ball (I made big one!) and café au lait for breakfast and ate it with happy mood!

at 8:40am:

Worked on a translation project. Translated two emails (Japanese to English & English to Japanese) less than 10 minutes and I made “one week worth of grocery”! (quick money! lucky me!)

And watched CNN news and internet surfing at the same time.

at 9:00am:

Shower and make-up.

at 10:00am:

Cooked two French style rice balls (for Erika who is vegetarian. I put a lot of American cheese inside of rice balls) and five regular French style rice balls (three for Kimberly and me for lunch and two for my dinner).

Oh…these rice balls are so goooood! (if you want to see the recipe, see my blog on July 5th,2010 )

********
In Franklin Village

at 12:00pm:

I love Kimberly’s home office / show room (http://www.pureconsultinginfo.com/index.php). I like her style. She has a great fashion sense!

So, of course, she has fashionable clients at her PR company!

Erika is working with Kimberly and she is also my great friend. She has a great fashion sense as well. Especially, she has a fabulous hair style!

Kimberly made a great salad for us! Her special walnuts dressing was sooooo good! Avocado, lentil and goat cheese with arugula…it was great combination!

We toasted with lemonade and we ate Kimberly’s salad and my rice balls. It was lovely lunch.

at 1:00pm:

Kimberly and Erika showed me their new products and gave me three beautiful T-shirts!

One is from Dirtee Hollywood. “LOVE IS IN FASHION”…I love this pink T-shirts! So creative and cute!!!

Two are from Obvious Clothing. One is butterfly and the other one is horse. They are soooooooo cute!!!

Both brands products are available at the Fred Segal/Ron Robinson Melrose! Really cute T-shirts!

Today, I was wearing the orange butterfly T-shirts from Obvious Clothing which Kimberly gave it to me last year, but Kimberly said, “Today, I give you some more!” So sweet!

********
In Los Feliz

at 1:30pm:

Oh…Los Feliz post office is always so popular!

I waited 10 minutes to park my car and another 10 minutes to get to the counter. I sent out six priority mails (I always send newspaper or magazine with thank you note to people who I interviewed with).

at 2:10pm:

I love Gelson’s! Especially when I have Gelson’s coupons!

Got fresh food from this market and saved $7! Who says, “Gelson’s is expensive market”? I don’t think so, if we use our brain and coupons! I told the cashire, “I am very happy to use these coupons. It helps me a lot!”

Then, the cashier noticed my note on the coupons (I always write a small thank you note on the coupons) and she told me “Oh…cute note. thank you!”.

********

Lucky me! I am working as a freelancer, so I can do what I want every day and I love what I do every day.

I hope you are having a lucky day too!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
July 14, 2010