Thursday, June 3, 2010

#107- Power lunch with owners of the Hollywood Cookie Diet!

Today,sushi lunch with two wonderful & sweet men at KIWAMI in Studio City.

It was a lovely lunch date with two co-owners of the Hollywood Cookie Diet (http://hollywoodcookiediet.com/), Mr. Jamie Kabler and Mr. Larry Turner.

They invited me to have a lunch with them and say, “thank you for the feature story on the Japanese lifestyle magazine, EXILE (I wrote a L.A. latest diet feature story for 4 pages. Includes the Hollywood Cookie Diet / see my blog on April 28, 2010).”

Jamie and Larry are so nice and fun! They are truly entrepreneurs and success men. We had a great conversation with great food!

As you know (my blog on April 28, 2010) I lost 7 pounds within two weeks with the Hollywood Cookie Diet and there is no rebound, I mean I am losing more weight little by little since I had the Hollywood Cookie Diet.

My favorite cookies are Cranberry & Orange and Lemon cookie. OMG…they are sooooooo delicious, it doesn’t taste like a diet cookie, really!!! If you are trying to lose weight with an easy way, try the Hollywood Cookie Diet! (Sounds like a spokesperson or CM from the Hollywood Cookie Diet??? ha ha ha…)

And Jamie and Larry gave me new 30 chocolate chip cookies of the Hollywood Cookie Diet today again (these are selling at Costco from now on! Congrats on this new business deal for Jamie and Larry!). With these 30 cookies, I will lose some more and will be 85 pounds soon! (3 years ago, I was 85 pounds, so I am sure that I will be this number again!)

By the way, when I was coming home from this lunch, I took wrong way (I supposed to make right turn on the Laurel Canyon Blvd, but I made left turn on Laurel Canyon Blvd), so I was stuck in traffic jam while I was driving home (there is a red carpet event on Hollywood Blvd. for the 20th Century Fox's "The A-Team")…took one hour to get home (instead of 20 minutes!). My home is in Los Feliz…I asked Jamie and Larry, “Is it possible to go home without freeways?” They said, “No, you better to take freeways”…OMG…my wish came true by accident! ha ha ha!

Oh…you know what, I sometimes use “Walking Directions” on Google, because I don’t like freeways not much and I like to see some view during my driving. But the walking direction on Google is never works for driving or walking (you know what I am talking about? There is a Google Maps’s Lawsuit for walking directions last week).

Anyway, I guess…my Toyota needed some exercise as well after sushi lunch today! It was nice one hour drive to see many Jacaranda flowers.

Today, it was a perfect day. Thanks to Jamie and Larry.

I hope you are having a perfect day for yourself too!!!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 3, 2010