Saturday, June 26, 2010

#112- At the IMATS (International Make-Up Artist Trade Show)

"Your skin is your canvas" said celebrity makeup artist, Gregory Arlt of M.A.C.

Today, I attended the 2010 International Make-Up Artist Trade Show (IMATS) Los Angeles at the Pasadena Convention Center and I saw the red carpet makeup show by Gregory Arlt.

It was fun to see how he does “celebrity makeup” to a model on the stage for one hour.

Long time ago, when I was in Japan and was a writer for an an (at the time, it was most popular fashion magazine in Japan) and I always had fun to watch makeup artist’s work (working on the model during the model’s shoot at the magazine company’s studio).

I love to see people (include me!) who will be beautiful within one hour. Like a magic!

Gregory said on the stage, “You should take time for your skin before you put on makeup”.

Ok…now I am going to use my face spa machine to take care of my skin and make my skin beautiful.

Anyway, if you are interested in this trade show, you have a chance to go tomorrow (open until tomorrow), visit at www.imatsshow.com

Have a beautiful day to you all! xoxo

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 26, 2010