Saturday, May 22, 2010

#106- SEX and the CITY jewelry launch party at the RON ROBINSON / Fred Segal Melrose

I just got home from the launch party of the SEX and the CITY jewelry at the RON ROBINSON / Fred Segal Melrose.

Ms.Karen Meena (who is a VP of the RON ROBINSON / Fred Segal Melrose http://www.ronrobinson.com/) is always nice with me. She is the best! She has such a fabulous taste for fashion business.

Today, Karen invited me to this special event, so I decided to write about this event for Senken-newspaper.

I can’t write the detail about the SEX and the CITY jewelry in my blog on today (because I have not written the Senken-newspaper article yet), but I can share some story about the event.

During I am interviewing Karen and Elizabeth & Lisa (from the SEX and the CITY jewelry), I ate three rich chocolates (by PURE chocolate). Soooooo gooooood! I am going to have a “lady’s day” soon and I really wanted have some chocolates today, so it was a great timing to have some high end chocolates.

Then after the interview, I talked to Mr. Ron Robinson (who is a president of the RON ROBINSON / Fred Segal) and met Laura(who is a writer),April(who is a nurse, writer and fashion business woman) and some girls(we had some chat).

I got a picture taken with Karen with a red(pink) carpet style/HBO logo and Karen gave me the SEX and the CITY Jewelry bag with chocolate box (so cute chocolates! shoes and cosmo / SEX and the CITY symbols on it) . I also entered the drawing to win the SEX and the CITY prizes! I didn’t drink cosmo, but it was really “sexy” fun afternoon!

Now, I am going to write a Senken-newspaper article about this event and products.

Life is fun!

Have a fun weekend to you all!!! xoxo

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
May 22 2010