Thursday, May 6, 2010

#103- At the J. Max Kirishima’s party

A film producer/essayist, J. Max Kirishima’s party was fabulous!

Tonight (on the 5th), I was totally in Japanese world.

Around 30 Japanese (except Jeff who is a friend of Max,a film producer) got together at the Hamakaze Sushi & Izakaya(13327 W. Washington Blvd.Los Angeles, CA 90066).

And after party, 15 people got together at the MAX KARAOKE STUDIO (2130 Sawtelle Blvd., #101 Los Angeles, CA 90025) until 1:00am.

What a night! I really had a great time at two parties with great people!

Max (www.saizensen.com) has many wonderful friends! It makes sense that he published many great books in Japan about "How to success in Hollywood","Hollywood style happiness quotes" etc. He has such a positive power and a wonderful entertainment talent.

Wow, Max is a great singer! At the Karaoke box (at the after party), he sang some songs. He rocks!

Oh…OMG…Rome Kanda (www.romekanda.com who is an actor/comedian/producer, he was the host of “I Survived A Japanese Game Show” on ABC TV) is a great entertainer! Wow…I was impressed by his song and dance. It was amazing!!! He should perform at ROXY! Really!

Jeff (who is a friend of Max) sang some Japanese songs and he sang really well! He knows many Japanese songs more than me and he is funny. I laughed so much next to him.

Masafumi Mori (who is a translator and a TV coordinator) sang “1.2.Jango” (the Japanese animation song). OMG…this song (music) made by him!!! Wow…he is a great singer & musician as well.

Masa Narita(http://www.naritafamily.com/) told me that he left his business world and became a CG Artist two years ago. I think his story as a Japanese man, really a great story! His credit is already on the movie “A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)”. He made Freddy’s face with CG!!! Good for him!

Nao (who is an actor) has a great life story! He was an English teacher in Japan, but he came to LA for his new career as an actor. He will be a great actor for sure! (I can tell!) Oh…he is a great singer too. His friend, Miho (who is an actress) is a great singer too!!! She should be in the American Idol! (She is cute too!)

Tomoaki Iwakura (who is a cameraman) has such a young energy & passion for life. Good for him! I am sure that he will make it in U.S. & the world.

Katsuyuki Ueno is an editor in chief & producer for YOKOSONEWS(www.yokosonews.com). He is making a news program on website by himself and he shoot us tonight for his program. Cool!!!

Masashi Nagadoi (who is a director) showed me some photos of his work as an actor in the movie” Letters from Iwo Jima”. It was nice to see his work. Oh…he was the organizer for tonight’s party. Thanks to him!

We(Sumiyo who is my friend and me) couldn’t talk to each other not much tonight…but…I am sure that we will get together soon…I hope.

Life is beautiful! I really feel happy every day.

I hope you do the same. Have a wonderful day!!! xoxo

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
May 6, 2010