Monday, November 16, 2009

#82- Winter cleaning!

Feel winter air (even though in LA, I can feel it!) and getting ready for winter vacation…so great feeling!

Around this time, I always looking forward to having big winter cleaning weeks which my favorite activity!

As Japanese, I always have big cleaning weeks (most of Japanese do it near end of the year for couples of days, but as a clean freak, I always take time to clean every where in my place for a month).

During my hard work schedule (I got a new big writing contract project for one of the major companies in U.S.A., I will write some articles in English and Japanese on their website)…but cleaning is my thing…so I started a winter cleaning weeks today(when I had coffee break between my work, I was cleaning instead of coffee and snack. This is great way to lose weight too, better than fasting! ha ha ha…)!

Today, I did my bathroom sink cabinets. Wipe many things and re-organize things…wow, such a wonderful feeling! Good Feng Shui as well.

Many of my friends always said to me, “Yoko, where are you going to clean? Your home is always so clean!”…but…I love to polish things and re-organize things with upbeat music like, LADY GAGA (I enjoyed LADY GAGA on Gossip Girl tonight!)

Anyway, I am so happy to getting ready for winter vacation and New Year!

Start fresh…sounds so nice, right?

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 16, 2009