Sunday, November 8, 2009

#81- Two days of my first FAST…

I am hungry…because I have been fasting since two days ago…(I mean my first fast is for two days with drink & soup…”soft version of fast”!)

During two days, I had a lot of water, four glasses of fruits& vegetable smoothies, two bowls of corn soup and two cups of tea with honey.

No real food within two days, it’s a challenge for me…as you (my friends) know I am a big eater for a small person…ha ha ha!

The reason for this fast, I wanted to lose weight (I mean lose back!), to cleanse the body of toxins and clear my mind.

With Mozart and reading a book and no food, I really feel that I got a great energy, cleanse my body and clear my mind…

Have you been fasting?

It might be good for us to do it before Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays! (or better to do it after holidays?)

Wish me luck and good luck to you too (if you need to do fasting)!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 8, 2009