Sunday, November 1, 2009

#80- Perrin Paris 1893 party, Gen Art & Rock Fashion week fashion shows, after party and Halloween party…

Change the time for my eight clocks at my home (two clocks don’t need it, because it’s on Japan time) and turn the page to winter vacation months of my calendars. This is my favorite moment of the day of winter season.

Until yesterday, I had party, party and party! It was great start of my winter season.

On Thursday night at the Perrin Paris 1893 boutique launch party& Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) event and Gen Art/Rock fashion week fashion show after party, on Friday night at Rock fashion week fashion shows/party and last night at Halloween party (at my friends, Keasha and John’s home party). It was wonderful three days party nights.

********

On Thursday night, my friend, Kimberly invited me to the party at the Perrin Paris 1893(I can’t write details in this blog, because I am going to write about it in Senken-newspaper next week).

We talked/met many people (Kimberly’s boyfriend, Alex was an organizer for this event, so I met many people from Kimberly and Alex, includes some celebrities) at this party.

The owners of this brand & boutique, Michel and Sally Perrin are so sweet and kind. I am sure that this brand and boutique will be more popular in U.S.A.!

And then, we went to Gen Art/Rock fashion week after party at Petersen Automotive Museum. We got together with Erika & her boyfriend, Luke and Kimberly’s many friends. We met new people as well and we stayed there until the end, I mean, the light went off at the party…ha ha ha…!

Two parties in one night, it was fun. Even though, I couldn’t drink/ I just had sip of champagne at the first party(because I was the driver for Kimberly), I had fun!

********

Next night, on Friday night, I invited Kaori(who is a celebrity photographer and my new Japanese friend) to the Rock fashion week fashion shows & party.

We ate dinner at Chin Chin/Sunset Plaza(Kaori is so sweet, she treated me a dinner!), then we went to this event at Petersen Automotive Museum(again! I mean, for me).

I always get the first row seat (seat for VIP and Press), so I also got Kaori’s seat for this row (thanks to Nicole who is a president of Rock fashion week and Alison who is a PR of this event).

Kaori said to me so cute, “I always stand at the box (she pointed to the photographer’s area) for fashion show, I have never seen fashion show in the first row, thank you to you”.

Nicole who is a president of this event, she is such a beautiful and nice woman. She said to me, “Thank you so much Yoko for coming and I hope you enjoyed it! It was a true pleasure to finally meet you in person as well”. She is very professional and I am so glad that I am going to write about her and her business in Senken-newspaper.

I can’t write about this event in this blog on today, because I am going to write an article in Senken-newspaper, but four fashion shows were so fabulous! And we got many great gifts from the fashion shows. Thank you to Nicole!

Oh…I had a luck that I sat next to Alison who is an executive editor of California Apparel News at this time, and she gave me some tips! I always see her at many events, but I usually don’t talk to her not much, so I am so glad that I could talk to her a lot at this time.

I had so much fun with Kaori, she was a great company at this event (I usually attend fashion shows alone, so it was nice to have her as a company).

********

Last night, Halloween night, I was at my friends, Keasha and her husband, John’s home party.

They have so many wonderful family and friends. We talked and ate so much and I had fun Halloween night.

Oh…their son, Johnathan(4 year old) is a great dancer! He is so cute!!! He danced well like Michel Jackson! I see the bright future of Johnathan. He will be a star like Michel or a success man like Obama! (See my blog on June 20,2009)

********

And I wanted to say thank you to my best friend, Suzie. She is always so sweet, she is my sister, mother, company for laugh club (we always laugh a lot!)…she has such a beautiful soul.

Every night (includes these three nights), she made sure that I got home safe. She said, “I will wait for your call .... otherwise Mother Suzie will track you down on your cell phone!!!!”

As a single woman, I need this special care from my special friend. Thank you Suzie!!! I love you!!!

********

I am so lucky to have many fabulous friends. It is so nice to be around with fabulous people.

Life is like a party, meet people and become friends with them, fabulous people!

Hope you have a fabulous day with fabulous people.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 1, 2009