Friday, October 23, 2009

#78- After LA fashion market week…fashionably fresh!!!

I am still writing articles for Senken-newspaper (the major Japanese fashion trade newspaper, similar to WWD and California Apparel News) regarding LA fashion market week which held until this Tuesday.

At this fashion week/market week, I couldn’t make any fashion show and party at night, because I was not feeling well (to my friends, no worries, I don’t have H1N1 flu).

I just had attended the fashion trade shows and walked around many showrooms during the day time and just in case, I was care for my health at night.

So I want to say…”thank you very much for the invitations for fashion shows and I am so sorry that I couldn’t make it” to my friends who are the great PR/ Kimberly & Erika (PURE consulting http://www.pureconsultinginfo.com/index.php) and Henri (eM productions press www.emprds.com/press).

Here are the fashion shows, I couldn’t make it…

L.A. Fashion Week Spring 2010: Skingraft
October 13

L.A. Fashion Week Spring 2010: Mode Israel
October 14

L.A. Fashion Week Spring 2010: Future Heretics
October 15

L.A. Fashion Week Spring 2010: Elmer Ave.
October 17

So…do you think, am I a good PR for PR people???

By the way, my digital camera had broken as well like my health during the fashion week, but the other day, I bought a new digital camera and I feel much better and soooooo fresh!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Oct 23, 2009