Thursday, August 20, 2009

#69- I got a nice message!

Today, I finally had a relax time at home all day.

After lunch, I read a book with Mozart CD in my living room. Watching some kids playing in the swimming pool, watching squirrels on the tree from my room (in front of my room, I have a nice view with tree, palm trees, flowers and swimming pool)…so peaceful.

I really feel so happy to live in the states, I mean, living in Los Angels. I really feel that LA has a positive power to live. Thank you LA!

By the way, after dinner I was internet surfing and I found a nice message on my MySpace page. Stranger (his name is Bruce) wrote me a nice message on July 30. Please see below.

********
hi yoko, i just read some of your blogs and i think your writings are honest and warm. i see you would like to meet people for coffee, i just came home from having coffee but i live in new york and you're in la. well, at least i can still read your blog while i have coffee here.
have a great rest of your summer,
bruce
********

It’s nice to receive a sweet message from the stranger. Thank you Bruce!

Have a nice rest of your summer to you all!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
August 20, 2009