Sunday, August 16, 2009

#68- Dear Tina!

I just finished my translation book project for 22 days!

It took three weeks to finish it and I had a great time with this project for three weeks. I feel like I want to read/translate more of her wisdoms and life.

Tina is an author of this book project ( I can’t mention her full name and details of this book in this blog at this moment. When we finish our project completely, then I will introduce her and her book in this blog.)

********
Dear Tina, you are an amazing person to share your thought in your book. I am sure that your book will make many people happy and give your love to many people.
********

When I had lunch with Tina, Wendy (Tina’s friend who introduced Keasha to this project) and Keasha (my friend who introduced me to this project) the other day. It was first time to met Tina, but I already felt that we are great friends! (we had been emailing and talking on the phone many times before we met that day)

I am really appreciated Wendy (who introduced Keasha to this project) and Keasha (who introduced me to this project)!

Every morning, when I woke up, I really felt that I was so happy and excited for work on this lovely book!

Even though, I missed so many parties and events which I was invited, but sorry for folks…I feel like I don’t miss anything, because of this lovely book.

But…I just wanted to say thank you for invited me and I am so sorry that I missed you guys! to "Caprice Gray & Allison Burn/the Grand Store opening party", "pre-event for Rock fashion week party "(owner of this fashion week, Nicole, thank you for your invitation!)," event at Kinara Spa", "Loree Rodkin opening party", "Lawrence Asher Gallery opening party","Book publishing party for Ms.Yukari Aoi", "SKINGRAFT boutique Summer Designer Showcase"and "CMT/Urban Behavior opening party", more and more…Especially, my great friend, Kimberly…I am so sorry that I couldn’t go to her many parties and events.

********
Dear Tina! anyway, I am sooooooo happy because of you and your book! Tina, I am soooooooo happy to know you and I am soooooooo happy to be a translator for your lovely book!
********

Tina’s book made my days!!!

xoxo,
Yoko

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
August 16, 2009