Monday, June 8, 2009

#52- National Best Friend Day!

Today,it was a National Best Friend Day!

I didn't know about it,but I ran into a nice video on YouTube (Christian the lion Reunion, full length movie, London Lion reunited in Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWtRYaxmWM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fblog%2Elivedoor%2Ejp%2Fnorism%5Fblog%2F&feature=player_embedded) this afternoon.

This video moved to me, so I just sent this nice friendship video to my best friend, Suzie this afternoon.

And she wrote me back tonight and it was a very nice email.

*****************************************************

Yoko,

Today is National Best Friend Day. Thank you for the video it was really cute/fun! You really are my Best Friend!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to help teach me Japanese! You really are such a Great Friend and really extend yourself and care about others! Internet Hug from me and Wishing you a Happy National Best Friend Day!

You are really THE BEST!!!!!!!

Love,
Suzie

*****************************************************

Suzie made my day. I always care for her, because she always sweet/care/kind/smart for me.

We are frined since 1986.

Best friends are forever! Life is beautiful.


I hope everyone got a great day today. Happy National Best Friend Day for you all!


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 8, 2009