Friday, June 26, 2009

#57- Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett…

Since yesterday, I am watching many TV news programs…and I found out that I was underestimate FOX11 Good Day LA and TMZ…

I am always watching ABC7 or NBC4 for news program, but regarding Michael Jackson’s news was more detail information on FOX11 and TMZ in this morning.

Last night, I watched 20/20 on ABC7, it was a great show. 20/20 showed more good side of Michael and Farrah.

It was very nice to find out the story of them.

Michael was a real entertainer and Farrah was a great role model as a great actress and a beautiful smart independent woman.

I believe that Michael was enjoying life with a lot of children/ made a great energy from it and made a wonderful music and dance for people/ make many people happy in the world.

He was the truly entertainer and human being.

At this time, I am sure that many people feel the same way as me…I hope this feeling will bring more peace in the world…especially in Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and North Korea.

Right now, I am listening Michael Jackson’s songs in Pandora radio on computer. I am sure that I could work well (write a great article for my work) today because of his music.

May Michael’s soul and Farrah’s soul rest in peace...


P.S. On the 20/20…I loved the word,“Power Girlfriends” in Farrah’s friend’s word. I hope many love power will work for all in the world.

XOXO
Y

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 26, 2009