Wednesday, June 3, 2009

#50- Lunch at pink taco!

Today, I had a great lunch at pink taco/ Mexican restaurant with Andrea (a director of sales of pink taco.)

In March, I made a Farwell party arrangement ( for Mr.Tetsu Fujiwara of TBS TV ,Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Los Angeles Bureau Chief) at pink taco. (see my blog on March 24th.)

We had a great time at pink taco that day. pink taco has great food, fun atmosphere and good party price/party package/party space.

Today, Andrea and I had a great lunch and conversation about our life story and business etc.

She treated me a lunch and we had a delicious lunch. Our lunch was… Appetizers: Ahi Tuna Tostaditas and Hornitos Tequila Lime Shrimp, Entrees: Paella, Summer Salad and Ice tea.

Everything was sooooo good!!!

Andrea and I had a business conversation in March over the phone calls and emails, but we never met until today.

It was very nice to meet her. I really felt that we knew each other long time. Andrea is very smart and sweet. And she is very beautiful on the inside and outside.

If you need special lunch/dinner party or event or fashion show, contact her at pink taco
http://www.pinktaco.com/ !

Oh…by the way, one of the famous Japanese Feng Shui master says…Color of pink is lucky color for everyone this year. “pink taco” is the best place for happiness for sure!

P.S. My favorite color is always pink! I feel lucky this year, especially!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 3, 2009