Friday, June 5, 2009

#51- Lucky power!!!

I got a scoop today! Lucky me!

And more lucky thing happened to me…I met an “it girl”!

My friend, Ms.Kimberly Goodnight (she owned a PR company, Pure Consulting http://www.pureconsultinginfo.com/index.php) introduced me to her friend, Ms.Kendra Gratteri (I can’t write about her & her business in today’s my blog, because I am going to write an article about them for Senken-newspaper) today.

Kimberly picked me up at my place and we went to Kendra’s office this morning. I met Kendra, her boss (vice president of ******) and more people there.

Wow…I got a great story!!! Positive power makes positive business!

After our interview, we(Kendra, Kimberly and me) went out for lunch at Urth Caffe.

I am always right for first impression of people…I really liked Kimberly when I met her at first time long time ago and I felt same way to Kendra today. She is beautiful, fashionable and has a great energy and lucky power like Kimberly!

It was right my instinct that Kendra has a lucky power. When we arrived at Urth Caffe in art district, Downtown LA, she found parking spot right away and she got our table within 30 seconds. It was amazing! You know Urth Caffe, always so many people and so hard to find the parking spot and a table!

I also have luck for parking spot, but Kendra’s lucky power is more than that! There were many people on the line at Urth Caffe, but waiter found our table right away and Kendra ordered food without waiting line…OMG…thanks to Kendra.

Kendra and Kimberly are “It girl”.

Oh…it was rainy in Los Angeles this morning, but when Kimberly came to my place was no rain and was rain again when I was in her car…and when we arrived at the office where Kendra works, it wasn’t rain anymore…yes…I am a ”Hare-onna(in Japanese)", the meaning of English…woman who seem to bring good weather, lucky for weather.

It was lucky us for the weather too.

OK…now…I have to stop writing/talking about today and I have to write an article about today’s scoop.

Oh…by the way, If you have a scoop for me, please let me know...then I will bring luck to you too!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 5, 2009