Sunday, June 28, 2009

#58- The best thank you note from my best friend!

Today, I helped my friend, Suzie’s project for some Japanese info research and she wrote me a cute thank you note/email and I want to share it with you all.

We talked a lot on the phone and emails today,but she still wrote a nice thank you email to me.

*****************************************************

Queen Yoko,

I am BOWING to you ... with a Thank YOU BOW!!!!

Thank you so much for helping me out today! It was so sweet of you to ask your friends! You are AMAZING!!!! Really ... you ROCK!

You are such a great friend and I really thank you for all of your support today!

As for ******..... You were right .... AMAZING I think that I am going to become a ****** Junkie!

Thank you so much for showing me how to ******. I can't wait to see all of the ******.

From My Heart ... A Warm Thank you ... With a Heart-felt Bow!!!!!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!

Warmest Thanks & Love,

S

*****************************************************

Thank you Suzie for a wonderful thank you note! Anyway, you don't need my help…you are a great journalist.

I am very happy to have you as my best friend!!!

XOXO
Y


By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 28, 2009