Saturday, June 20, 2009

#55- At the birthday party for 4-year old boy

Today, I went to the birthday party for my friends(Keasha & John)’s son, Johnathan.

His birthday is tomorrow (on the 21st), but they are going to Disneyland tomorrow, so they had a party today.

Oh…Johnathan is sooo adorable!

John (his dad): Johnathan, what is the best part of your birthday?

Johnathan: My name is on my cake! Daddy, come here…I love you. Mommy, I love you, I love you, I love you.


Me(Yoko): Johnathan, how old are you?

Johnathan: 3!

Me: 4 right?

Johnathan: Tomorrow, I am going to be 4!

Oh…sooo cute!

Do you remember? Keasha, John and Johnathan were on my blog on Jan 25th,2009. They went to Washington DC for the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

Johnathan told Keasha at the time, "Mommy, I want to be Barack Obama."

This boy has a bright future for sure!

********************

Last March, we (me and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television/TBS TV staff) visited Keasha and John for the interview on TV regarding Obama vs. Clinton story. They were on the Obama side.

During the shooting, John was washing dishes in the kitchen with Keasha. It was so nice to see husband and wife work together!!!

And today, again, John was washing dishes in the kitchen. I want to show this sight to my all friends in Japan! (You know what I mean…Japan is a men’s world country…most of the men don’t work in the house.)

One of the woman at the party said, “my husband is like John. He does everything for me”…American women are so lucky to have nice men!

By the way,where is my man???

********************

Last May, I was a bridesmaid for Keasha and I had such a great time for their three days wedding event.

One night before their wedding…my car had a trouble/battery problem (but I managed it well with AAA)…and…I can’t believe that John cared my car problem on their wedding day.

When I saw him on the wedding day, he asked me “Yoko, how is your car?”.

OMG…he is such a sweet and kind man…Keasha is a lucky girl to have him as a husband/best friend.

********************

Make sense…Johnathan is sooo cute and he is a happy boy!

He has many love from his mom & dad, grandparents and many family and friends.

Happy 4th Birthday Johnathan!!!

I am sure that Johnathan is happy that his name on the website too!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
June 20, 2009