Sunday, May 10, 2009

#41- LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY

At the opening reception of Exhibition: “LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY” (Fine Art Paparazzi Photographs from the 70’s and 80’s by Brad Elterman)…

Three words…Hollywood Beautiful Fame

I liked the photo of Madonna with photographers at the press conference. I could feel a joy of Hollywood. Well done!

Oh…when I was wearing “Madonna style” in 20 something, it was really like yesterday as well.

Brad Elterman Photography Exhibition is at the Equator Books /Abbott Kinney, Venice CA until June 30.

********

Another LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY…My mother and me as a baby…I really feel like it was yesterday.

I called my mother in Japan before went out to the opening reception (because 17 hours ahead in Japan, so it was already mother’s day there), we had a great “Mother’s Day” conversation.

Three words for my mother…I LOVE YOU

Happy Mother’s Day to you all!

P.S. Today’s Google logo/Mother’s Day logo is sooo cute! I wish I can keep it forever.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
May 10, 2009