Monday, May 4, 2009

#39- H1N1 Virus or Trojan Virus?

I always wash hands with soap or clean hands with sanitizing gel each act which means…for example…during I am working/writing with computer…if I touch books or papers then I wash my hands before touching my computer…Sounds like OCD(Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder),but I am not…I am a super clean freak…!

I always gargle with salt water in the morning, during the day (especially when I get home from outside, even though/down stairs to get my mails), before go to bed…because I don’t want to get germs in my system.

Anyway, my point is I don’t think I will get a swine flu (H1N1 Virus) because of this habit, you know what I mean.

But…comes to Computer Virus…different story.

Even though I clean, spray my computer and I have a Norton Anti Virus system in my computer, I get some virus from outside.

Yesterday, I was enjoying “Gossip Girl season 1” episodes on website and I got twice big troubles with Trojan Virus, Browser Hijacker etc…took 4 hours to take care of this problem.

Why people make these negative things??? Why??? I have no idea how I can protect my computer from these negative things…

But…but but…I guess…just enjoy every moment with Chase Crawford as Nate in Gossip Girl, keep positive energy and keep fighting with virus…and and and …no matter what ,have fun every moment! Right? XOXO…

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
May 4, 2009