Saturday, March 7, 2009

#27- Six years old birthday girl said…

My best friend’s daughter’s birthday was yesterday and I went to their birthday picnic yesterday.

It was very peaceful and I had a great time with them. My best friend, Suzie told me that we usually spend our kid’s birthday party around $2000, but this year we would like to keep it low key.

The birthday girl said…I don’t wanna be old…

What’s??? She is only 6 years old and she doesn’t wanna be old???

The reason for that is…She still wants to be a baby for her mom…Oh…that’s so cute!!!

She wanna be together with her mom for long time…Oh…that’s so sweet and smart to think like that.

I was very happy to be with them yesterday and celebrate a beautiful family moment.

Yes, life is beautiful!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
March 7, 2009