Tuesday, January 20, 2009

#20- Congrats U.S.A.!!!

I was up since 6:00am and until now…I am watching TV(at the same time,I was working!)

Of course I wanted to see the beautiful historical moment in the states.

Obama’s inaugural speech was kind of ordinary/plain to me…I wish I could hear more his own words and passion…

My favorite part of his speech was…”This is the meaning of our liberty and our creed - why men and women and children of every race and every faith can join in celebration across this magnificent mall, and why a man whose father less than sixty years ago might not have been served at a local restaurant can now stand before you to take a most sacred oath.”

Now, white, black, brown, yellow…will be equal…so…I hope men and women will be equal too. Especially… in Japan…!

Go Mr.Obama and Ms.Clinton!

I am soooooooo happy for U.S.A.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Jan 20, 2009