Wednesday, December 3, 2008

#17- Lunch at the Glove

Today, I had a great lunch with my friend, Junko at the Glove. She has great taste of everything. I always have great time with her.

Lunch was so delicious. The restaurant was Junko’s choice…the farm of Beverly Hills. The salmon salad sandwich was sooo goood!!!

The Christmas tree was so beautiful, I got a gift from Junko ( teuscher chocolates for me, my mother and my brother. I will get a gift for her from Japan for sure!), I got four of dried fruits packages (cantaloupe, blueberries, red strawberries and medjool dates) and caramel-covered marshmallows at Farmers Market for my mother in Japan(she loves dried fruits and caramel-covered marshmallows.) Yes, Christmas is here already!

Suzie told me in her email tonight, “THE FARM is one of my favorite places to eat. They have one that is located in the movie studios in West LA ... it is so delicious ...not to mention the amazing atmosphere. AND.............. TEUSCHER Chocolates are my all time FAVORITE. Their Champagne Balls are Amazing. Junko has excellent taste!!!! When I was pregnant with **** I use to make **** drive to Beverly Hills so I could buy Teuscher Champagne balls (rich chocolate). They are so beautiful to look at as well. They are delicate and hand crafted.”

Yes, Suzie has excellent taste too.

I am very lucky to have many wonderful friends.

Now, I have many great stories and gifts for my family in Japan. I am so ready to take a vacation in Japan.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Oh…To my friends,

This year will be no holiday’s cards from me…instead of that…I will send you all e-cards on the 18th, please wait for my messages!

You know why??? “paperless…I am trying to save the world/earth” or “I am trying to do green things”... Happy Holidays!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Dec 3, 2008