Wednesday, November 5, 2008

#11- Yes, we can!!!

Mr. Barack Obama said, “If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.”

I was watching on ABC, NBC and CNN every five minutes last night and…I was just checking what’s  going on “90210”…then breaking news came on the screen!!!

Since then…until now…I am watching ABC and CNN.

Wow, America, finally woke up from the long sleep…Good for you!!!

I really love American and U.S.A. because many people believe “Yes, we can”!

Yesterday, I couldn’t vote …because I am not a citizen, I am a permanent resident (green card holder) of U.S.A., but my heart always with U.S.A.

Good luck U.S.A.!

I am so happy to be here! Thank you America!!!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 5, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto