Saturday, November 22, 2008

#14- White rose, caramel marshmallow, water and candle…

November 22…today is my late father’s memorial day. He passed away 14 years ago (on November 22, 1994 in Tokyo, Japan.)

Today, I put white roses everywhere in my apartment and I made a little table for him…his picture, white rose, caramel marshmallow, water and candle.

I hope he is enjoying my treat in heaven today!

By the way, caramel-covered marshmallows from Littlejohn’s English Toffee House at Farmers Market ( http://www.farmersmarketla.com/) in Los Angeles are soooooooo good!!!

My mother told me last night over the phone from Japan, ”yes, please bring some caramel marshmallows to us when you are coming to Japan next month!”.

I already had three caramel marshmallows this morning…yes I am in real heaven!!!

Remember, life is very short…so please enjoy your life with your family and friends as much as you can.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 22, 2008