Thursday, November 20, 2008

#13- My old best friend, Anette found me by Google today…

The other day…I talked back to LAPD officer on the street over my parking problem…oh my god… I know, I shouldn’t do it…I don’t know why I did that…

Yes…I have a short temper…and because of that, I lost many good friends over the years…as you know, one of my best friends, Suzie (I wrote about her in this blog couple of times), she found me this year after eight years no talk/no see each other…

And…today…one of my best friends, Anette found me/called me from New York! Oh my god!!! What a surprise!!!

We were friends since we met at Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in 1989 in Los Angeles…and we had been fun together for long time…and she moved to New York and we got a big fight on New Year’s Eve & New Year’s day/1999-2000 in New York…then…I left New York…then our friendship was over at the time…

Anette found me by Google today…I was surprised that she found my cell number…

How did she find me??? Anette mentioned she saw my ad…

What’s ad??? Oh…I remember that I put “NEED A JAPANESE TRANSLATOR?” ad with my cell number( for extra fun with my career) on some web sites last month, that’s why she could find me and called me today…Wow…We can find anything on the internet these days!!!

Anette and I had a great conversation and we promised each other today, we will call each other and see each other from now on. I don’t feel like we didn’t see/talk each other for eight years…Wow!

She said, she was looking for me for couple of years, called Entrepreneur Magazine (I used to work there as a staff writer for six and half years) and my old phone number…(I moved many times all over in O.C. and L.A.)

We always had fun together, party, party and party!!!

“Anette, I am so sorry that I gave up our friendship eight years ago…now I am ready to have a fresh friendship with you!”

I visited her in Christmas and New Year’s time in New York for couple times in the past…this year… I am going to Japan to see my mother and brother for a month in Christmas and New Year’s vacation…, but I will visit her in New York soon in 2009.

Yes, I am so ready to see Anette in 2009. I feel like already having a fresh year/a new year!!!

My late father’s memorial day (Nov 22, 1994) is coming soon…I feel like, my late father is watching me and letting me to have more fun with my great friends!

Life is beautiful!


P.S. By the way, my ad was…Yoko Fujimoto is an experienced writer for Japanese newspapers, magazines, and websites, as well as a journalist for Japanese TV and radio. Yoko is currently interested in freelancing for companies in the U.S., and she would like to use her writing and translation skills to support U.S. businesses. For More Information Contact: Yoko Fujimoto Cell: 323-***-****

I am not going to have a short temper when I am working…so, if you need my help, drop me a line at this blog.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 20, 2008