Tuesday, November 25, 2008

#15- Do you know “Luxe Link”???

I just got a UPS package from my friend, Kalika right now. Wow, soooooooo quick!

Yesterday afternoon, I sent my email to her and just said hello. And we exchanged couple of emails yesterday afternoon. She has two beautiful babies now and I enjoyed photos of her babies. Soooooooo cute!

Anyway, I got a second “Luxe Link” from her today!!! Lucky me!!! The card says…”We just wanted to say thank you for the great blog you wrote about us.”

She owns Luxe Link. I wrote a blog about her and Luxe Link in my Japanese blog on May 27, 2007 and I introduced Luxe Link to many friends and people who I met at some restaurants.

If you read Japanese, please take a look at http://fromla.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2007/05/index.html .

Kalika also owns design and consulting firm, Citrus Studio (http://www.citrusstudios.com/.)

She was on CNN and E! etc…make sense, she is a great person and a great business woman! I used to interview and wrote about many entrepreneurs in U.S.A. for Entrepreneur Magazine Japanese edition…so I know who are the great entrepreneurs.

I met her at the party five years ago…she has been so busy with her work and her personal life, but she has a lot of energy to provide this kind of care and thought. She is smart and beautiful woman…I am so glad that she is a great friend of mine.

Today, I got a new Luxe Link ,Coco (This feminine yet subtle, chocolate colored floral design has made Coco an instant classic.Price: $35.00 ),if you want this cute smart one, let Kalika know…visit at Luxe Link(http://luxelink.com/).

This is a perfect Christmas gift for everyone who has a purse!

Happy Holidays to all!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Nov 25, 2008