Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#7- Sooo you!

I have many great friends in U.S.A. and Japan. They always give me a smile.

Today, I got a nice email from my friend, Neely who is a co-owner of boutique, Xin (http://www.xinboutique.com  /  8064 Melrose Ave., between Crescent Heights Blvd. and Laurel Ave.) and a fashion designer of issho. She is a wonderful friend of mine.

She sent me a first comment on my blog (I didn’t know that I had to set up my comment system on this blog…) today, thank you Neely!!! Here is Neely’s first comment.

***

haha love your blogs !!
i tried leaving comments but don't have an account...
here was the first one: “haha you are too adorable !! this is sooo you !! you have tea bags in your bathroom now don't you ?? ”

***

And another one of my best friends, Suzie…she is always sending me a sweet email to cheer me up. Here is Suzie’s first comment on my blog.

***

Yoko,

I loved your Blog!   You write English better than me!
I especially loved your story about the airplane & tea bags in the bathrooms!
You are too funny!
I can't wait to read more!  I am excited to hear all about Eureka Trip!
Sounds like you had a great trip.
It would be great if we could take a trip like old times.
Loved Your Blog!

Love,
Suzie

***

Thank you for all of my friends!!! Love you all!!!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Oct 7, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto