Saturday, October 4, 2008

#6- LA Fashion week is coming soon...

As a writer for a Japanese fashion trade newspaper (It’s called Senken-Shimbun which is a top fashion trade newspaper in Japan. Similar to WWD and California Apparel News), I always go to many fashion trade shows, fashion events, fashion shows and parties…I feel like I am playing all the time!

I always have fun everywhere I go. It’s a dream job.

But…I am not a party animal anymore, so I am trying to skip some parties these days. Instead of that, I am trying to make plans to get together with my friends and eat a lot of food!!!

Especially at this season, “Shokuyoku no aki” (in Japanese) which means “autumn is the season of good appetites”…Time to enjoy food!

So I am ready for autumn!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Oct 4, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto