Monday, September 29, 2008

#5- Rain in L.A.

I love rain (when I am staying at home)……..especially like today’s rain, it was surprise for 5 minutes!!!  I love the sound of rain and it gives me the autumn feeling.  So nice.

During the national stay at home week, a couple of my friends asked me out, but I said no to them… of course, because of the “national stay at home week”.

But…I got a surprise guest last night, so I was not in front of the TV during the show “Desperate Housewives” and “Brothers & Sisters” …

My friend, Tomoko (who lives in Tokyo 24th district=Torrance, CA) called me last night, and she said to me, “Hi Yoko-san, I am in Little Tokyo right now. What are you doing right now? ”

“Tomoko-san! Long time no see (I have not seen her in a month)!!!  Why don’t you come over? 10 minutes from where you are” I said to her, and I enjoyed tea time with Tomoko.

Any kinds of surprises are so much fun!!!

P.S. Of course I enjoyed “Desperate Housewives” and “Brothers & Sisters” in the midnight. I am still enjoying the national stay at home week!

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Sept 29, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto