Wednesday, September 24, 2008

#4- National stay at home week!

I got many popcorns and chocolates for this week, the National stay at home week!

Love American TV!!! I watch news, drama, news, drama, drama and drama!

So far…I watched “Heroes”, “90210”, and “Privileged” this week (right now, Wednesday afternoon).

And I am going to watch “Lipstick Jungle”(maybe), “Ugly Betty”, “Grey’s Anatomy”, “Presidential Debate”  (could be a fun drama!), “Desperate Housewives”, “Brothers & Sisters”, “Gossip Girl”(maybe), “Private Practice”, “Dirty Sexy Money” and  “Vice-Presidential Debate”. (could be a fun drama too!)

And + And… I can’t wait to watch new season’s “Lost” and “American Idol”. And + And + And…I can’t wait to watch my comedy drama too!  (I am writing a cute story right now.)

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Sept 24, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto