Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2- I met a wonderful Japanese woman in Eureka

I was in Eureka until yesterday for the TV project of news program with Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. (TBS TV) and I had an interview with a Japanese woman who has a beautiful story with a Princess Michiko in Japan.

This Japanese woman has a handicap with her legs, but she has a lot of smile and energy.

“We can do it whatever we want, just smile and do it! ” I got a message from her.

By the way, I got a great idea from the lavatory of the Horizon Airplane yesterday. The flight attendants hang tea bags at the door in the lavatory. The cinnamon smell makes us soooooooo happy. I told one of the flight attendant that “you guys are so creative! ”, and she gave me two tea bags, so my bathroom smells extra nice today!

Happiness from the tea bag...I love American creativeness!!!

And happiness from the smile...I am so glad that I met the wonderful Japanese woman in Eureka and nice flight attendants on the Horizon Airplane.

By Yoko Fujimoto
Los Angeles
Sept 17, 2008
Copyright © 2012 Yoko Fujimoto